Tuesday, March 13, 2012

(Dutch) Reformed Church in America Daily Prayer Request for Tuesday, 13 March 2012

From rca.org:


Lent Devotions


Posted: 12 Mar 2012 06:28 AM PDT
God cares for everyone, no matter where they are from—the east, west, north, or south. He cares for everyone around the world, and we need to thank the Lord for being good.
We also thank him for giving us second chances and the opportunity to redeem ourselves. To me, this means that we can almost redo ourselves! If we redo ourselves, then we are redeemed, and the redeemed are forgiven. This reminds me of my grandmother. She is very patient and fair with me. If I ever do something wrong or make a mistake, she forgives me and is very understanding. This makes me feel good and makes me want to do better next time.
God is patient and fair just like my grandmother. We are human and we make mistakes. God is very patient and fair and gives us unlimited chances to redeem ourselves.
Dear God, our prayer is that everyone will know that it's never too late to be redeemed. Thank you for helping us to be redeemed. Amen.
Sofia Licata, young member of Marble Collegiate

No comments:

Post a Comment