Tuesday, July 12, 2011

(Dutch) Reformed Church In America Daily Prayer Request For Tuesday, 12 July

From The Reformed Church In America;

July 12 Prayer Request


Pray that new planting teams will register for the RCA/CRC Thrive training coming up in August in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Today's Scripture: Isaiah 44:6-8

Isaiah 44:6-8








Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel

and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:

I am the first and I am the last;

besides me there is no god.

Who is like me? Let them proclaim it,

let them declare and set it forth before me.

Who has announced from of old the things to come?

Let them tell us what is yet to be.

Do not fear, or be afraid;

have I not told you from of old and declared it?

You are my witnesses!

Is there any god besides me?

There is no other rock; I know not one.

No comments:

Post a Comment