Thursday, June 23, 2011

(Dutch) Reformed Church In America Daily Prayer Request For Thursday, 23 June

From The Reformed Church In America:

June 23 Prayer Request




Pray that God will speak clearly to the team of eight church multiplication leaders who are spending several days on a prayer retreat in Colorado.



Today's Scripture: Psalm 89:1-4, 15-18

Psalm 89








God’s Covenant with David



A Maskil of Ethan the Ezrahite.

I will sing of your steadfast love, O Lord, for ever;

with my mouth I will proclaim your faithfulness to all generations.

I declare that your steadfast love is established for ever;

your faithfulness is as firm as the heavens.







You said, ‘I have made a covenant with my chosen one,

I have sworn to my servant David:

“I will establish your descendants for ever,

and build your throne for all generations.” ’

Selah







Happy are the people who know the festal shout,

who walk, O Lord, in the light of your countenance;

they exult in your name all day long,

and extol your righteousness.

For you are the glory of their strength;

by your favour our horn is exalted.

For our shield belongs to the Lord,

our king to the Holy One of Israel.



No comments:

Post a Comment