Monday, March 26, 2012

(Dutch) Reformed Church in America Daily Prayer Request for Wednesday, 21 March 2012

From rca.org:


     

March 21 Prayer Request

Pray for God's guidance and discernment for the developing multiracial ministry team in the Regional Synod of Mid-America.
Today's Scripture: Psalm 119:9-16

How can young people keep their way pure?
   By guarding it according to your word. 
With my whole heart I seek you;
   do not let me stray from your commandments. 
I treasure your word in my heart,
   so that I may not sin against you. 
Blessed are you, O Lord;
   teach me your statutes. 
With my lips I declare
   all the ordinances of your mouth. 
I delight in the way of your decrees
   as much as in all riches. 
I will meditate on your precepts,
   and fix my eyes on your ways. 
I will delight in your statutes;
   I will not forget your word.  

4500 60TH STREET SE, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512 | (616) 698-7071

No comments:

Post a Comment