Wednesday, December 14, 2011

(Dutch) Reformed Church In America Daily Prayer Request for Wednesday, 14 December 2011

From RCA:


December 14 Prayer Request

Thank God for the work of Healthy Child, a program that feeds hungry children in Bluefields, Nicaragua, administered by RCA missionary Bernardeth Kelly-Bent. Pray for the children who are receiving meals today.



Today's Scripture: Psalm 89:19-26


Then you spoke in a vision to your faithful one, and said:

‘I have set the crown on one who is mighty,

I have exalted one chosen from the people.

I have found my servant David;

with my holy oil I have anointed him;

my hand shall always remain with him;

my arm also shall strengthen him.

The enemy shall not outwit him,

the wicked shall not humble him.

I will crush his foes before him

and strike down those who hate him.

My faithfulness and steadfast love shall be with him;

and in my name his horn shall be exalted.

I will set his hand on the sea

and his right hand on the rivers.

He shall cry to me, “You are my Father,

my God, and the Rock of my salvation!”

No comments:

Post a Comment