Monday, December 26, 2011

(Dutch) Reformed Church in America Daily Prayer Request for Monday, 26 December 2011

From rca.org:

December 26 Prayer Request

Please pray that donors will give generously in support of the RCA's shared ministry as the end of the calendar year approaches.

Today's Scripture: Isaiah 61:10-11

Isaiah 61:10-11


I will greatly rejoice in the Lord,
my whole being shall exult in my God;
for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation,
he has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom decks himself with a garland,
and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
For as the earth brings forth its shoots,
and as a garden causes what is sown in it to spring up,
so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise
to spring up before all the nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment