Saturday, February 11, 2012

(Dutch) Reformed Church in America Daily Prayer Request for Thursday, 9 February 2012

From rca.org:


   

February 9 Prayer Request

Pray for wisdom for the RCA members who are being trained to serve as small group discussion facilitators at the Conversations event.
Today's Scripture: Psalm 30:6-12

As for me, I said in my prosperity,
   ‘I shall never be moved.’ 
By your favour, O Lord,
   you had established me as a strong mountain;
you hid your face;
   I was dismayed. 

To you, O Lord, I cried,
   and to the Lord I made supplication: 
‘What profit is there in my death,
   if I go down to the Pit?
Will the dust praise you?
   Will it tell of your faithfulness? 
Hear, O Lord, and be gracious to me!
   O Lord, be my helper!’ 

You have turned my mourning into dancing;
   you have taken off my sackcloth
   and clothed me with joy, 
so that my soul may praise you and not be silent.
   O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you for ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment