Saturday, February 11, 2012

(Dutch) Reformed Church in America Daily Prayer Request for Friday, 10 February 2012

From rca.org:


   

February 10 Prayer Request

Pray that the worship service this evening at Conversations will help participants focus their minds and hearts on God in preparation for seeking God's will. Pray also for Paul Thé, who will be leading worship, and Tom De Vries, who is bringing the message.
Today's Scripture: 1 Corinthians 9:24-27

1 Corinthians 9:24-27

 Do you not know that in a race the runners all compete, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may win it. Athletes exercise self-control in all things; they do it to receive a perishable garland, but we an imperishable one. So I do not run aimlessly, nor do I box as though beating the air; but I punish my body and enslave it, so that after proclaiming to others I myself should not be disqualified. 


No comments:

Post a Comment