Tuesday, February 15, 2011

(Dutch) Reformed Church In America Daily Prayer Request For Tuesday, 15 February

From The Reformed Church In America:

February 15 Prayer Request


Praise God for triads and life transformation groups that are helping RCA disciples grow in their faith.



Today's Scripture: Psalm 119:33-40

33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of your statutes,


and I will observe it to the end.

34 Give me understanding, that I may keep your law

and observe it with my whole heart.

35 Lead me in the path of your commandments,

for I delight in it.

36 Turn my heart to your decrees,

and not to selfish gain.

37 Turn my eyes from looking at vanities;

give me life in your ways.

38 Confirm to your servant your promise,

which is for those who fear you.

39 Turn away the disgrace that I dread,

for your ordinances are good.

40 See, I have longed for your precepts;

in your righteousness give me life.

No comments:

Post a Comment