Wednesday, February 23, 2011

(Dutch) Reformed Church In America Daily Prayer Request For Wednesday, 23 February

From The Reformed Church In America:

February 23 Prayer Request


Pray for Bruce and Laurie Hawley, who are facilitating RCA work groups in Texas City, Texas, through March 12, where they are helping residents recover from the damage caused by Hurricane Ike.



Today's Scripture: Psalm 131

Psalm 131


Song of Quiet Trust

A Song of Ascents. Of David.

1 O Lord, my heart is not lifted up,

my eyes are not raised too high;

I do not occupy myself with things

too great and too marvellous for me.

2 But I have calmed and quieted my soul,

like a weaned child with its mother;

my soul is like the weaned child that is with me.*





3 O Israel, hope in the Lord

from this time on and for evermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment