Tuesday, February 22, 2011

(Dutch) Reformed Church In America Daily Prayer Request For Tuesday, 22 December

From The Reformed Church in America:

February 22 Prayer Request


Pray for the Five Loaves Food Pantry ministry of Second Reformed Church in New Brunswick, New Jersey, a new outreach ministry begun this year as part of congregational revitalization efforts. The ministry is already serving more than 250 people each month.



Today's Scripture: Isaiah 49:14-16

Isaiah 49:14-16


14 But Zion said, ‘The Lord has forsaken me,

my Lord has forgotten me.’

15 Can a woman forget her nursing-child,

or show no compassion for the child of her womb?

Even these may forget,

yet I will not forget you.

16 See, I have inscribed you on the palms of my hands;

your walls are continually before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment