Saturday, May 7, 2011

(Dutch) Reformed Church In America Daily Prayer Request For Tuesday, 3 May

From The Reformed Church In America:

May 3 Prayer Request


Pray for the parenting churches of the RCA and CRC who participated in last week's Exponential/Jump in the River training. Pray that they are equipped and resourced to plant more churches.



Today's Scripture: Psalm 116:1-4

Psalm 116








Thanksgiving for Recovery from Illness





1 I love the Lord, because he has heard

my voice and my supplications.

2 Because he inclined his ear to me,

therefore I will call on him as long as I live.

3 The snares of death encompassed me;

the pangs of Sheol laid hold on me;

I suffered distress and anguish.

4 Then I called on the name of the Lord:

‘O Lord, I pray, save my life!’



No comments:

Post a Comment