Sunday, May 22, 2011

(Dutch) Reformed Church In America Daily Prayer Request For Tuesday, 17 May

From The Reformed Church In America:

May 17 Prayer Request




Pray for pastors in the Synod of the Heartland who are currently participating in a Foundational Coach Training event. Pray for the presence of the Spirit as they learn and practice the art of coaching.



Today's Scripture: Psalm 31:1-5, 15-16

Psalm 31








Prayer and Praise for Deliverance from Enemies



To the leader. A Psalm of David.

1 In you, O Lord, I seek refuge;

do not let me ever be put to shame;

in your righteousness deliver me.

2 Incline your ear to me;

rescue me speedily.

Be a rock of refuge for me,

a strong fortress to save me.







3 You are indeed my rock and my fortress;

for your name’s sake lead me and guide me,

4 take me out of the net that is hidden for me,

for you are my refuge.

5 Into your hand I commit my spirit;

you have redeemed me, O Lord, faithful God.







15 My times are in your hand;

deliver me from the hand of my enemies and persecutors.

16 Let your face shine upon your servant;

save me in your steadfast love.

No comments:

Post a Comment