Saturday, May 7, 2011

(Dutch) Reformed Church In America Daily Prayer Request For Wednesday, 4 May

From The Reformed Church In America:

May 4 Prayer Request


Pray for the youth pastors who will gather at Western Theological Seminary for the annual youth pastors' training event. Pray that the event generates insight, wisdom, and creativity for sustainable youth ministry. Pray also for members of the denominational youth team as they meet to deliberate, discern, and plan for vital youth ministry in the RCA.



Today's Scripture: Psalm 116:12-19

12 What shall I return to the Lord


for all his bounty to me?

13 I will lift up the cup of salvation

and call on the name of the Lord,

14 I will pay my vows to the Lord

in the presence of all his people.

15 Precious in the sight of the Lord

is the death of his faithful ones.

16 O Lord, I am your servant;

I am your servant, the child of your serving-maid.

You have loosed my bonds.

17 I will offer to you a thanksgiving sacrifice

and call on the name of the Lord.

18 I will pay my vows to the Lord

in the presence of all his people,

19 in the courts of the house of the Lord,

in your midst, O Jerusalem.

Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment